Sunday, November 10, 2013

Dazzling Blue

It's that time of the year...
I woke up this morning thinking: 'Hey, what's Pantone spring color for 2014?'

Dazzling Blue. And dazzling it is – a couple of steps up from navy, more matte and usable than cobalt blue, and sure to be all over the wedding industry trends soon.

Here is a little inspiration from my own portfolio. A ribbon rose bouquet I made this time last year for my friend's brides made.
It was a wonderful experience that kept me enthusiastically working for about 3 days. I never imagined this was going to become Pantone spring color one year later.





You can see Raluca's Winter Wonderland Wedding Invitations here.

And here is a picture of me at her wedding. I was very pregnant with Eduard who is turning 6 months today.



2 comments:

Catrick said...

Beautiful job, Meda.

Cathy

Raluca said...

Thank you so much Meda!You will be always in my heart!