Sunday, December 9, 2012

Spending our Long Winter Evenings (Cum ne petrecem serile lungi de iarna)

It's not something new that I HATE winter. It has snowed a lot here since yesterday afternoon and although the beauty of the landscape I am definitely not getting my car out of the parking lot tomorrow.

On the brighter side, here are a few pictures of how we spend our evenings.

My son loves drawing and even more painting so I can finally enjoy some time with my sketchbooks again. No acrylics or oil colors yet, but watercolors are back in my life and I am grateful for that.

Dincolo de toate problemele cauzate de acest anotimp care mie nu imi place deloc, dincolo de faptul ca nici nu visez sa-mi scot maine masina din parcare sa ajung la atelier, ma bucur macar de faptul ca Iona manifesta mai nou interes pentru desen si mai ales pictura in acuarela.

2 comments:

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Meda he is so cute! Maybe he will be a great artist like his mommy!!! Merry Christmas!

Catrick said...

Iona is growing up so fast...he is quite a little man.

Cathy